Support – FAQ – Help
Frequently asked questions
An ERP designed to efficiently manage the complexities of your Firm.
PracticeERP was developed for a CPA firm that wanted to have one system where all their data flowed and employees could have better access to data, deadlines and deliverables. This not only increases efficiencies, it allows firms to operate with out chasing deadlines and micromanaging staff. Partners can now gain insights to be proactive for their business and their customers. Spending time on higher-level tasks creates happier staff and a more profitable firm.
PracticeERP is a module that is built on NetSuite. NetSuite employs stringent round-the-clock monitoring tools, controls and policies and a dedicated tenured security team to ensure that it provides the strongest security for its customers. NetSuite has met a host of audit and security standards including SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI-DSS and EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
We are always improving and taking suggestions from our customers.
As you know customizations can depend on many factors. We would love to discuss further your needs and come up with a scope of work that you are satisfied with, then roll out game plan for implementation. Schedule a call with us and we can get those ducks in a row.
Yes, we have a Training Channel on YouTube. We also offer CPA360 to our customers after they implement PracticeERP in their firms.
PracticeERP has an open API, but we recommend working with a Partner to do integrations to keep your data clean and configure the integration in an optimum way.
PracticeERP is a lifelong learner who will adapt and evolve several times yearly to meet our customers’ needs and requests. Don’t worry; we will let you know when we release updates and showcase the benefits for your firm to capitalize on.
We don’t offer a trial version at this time.
Yes we offer a user group called CPA 360. This group has accelerated training program, access to shared documents, tool kit for processes and procedures. Priority input to product enhancements. Monthly playbooks for 30, 60, 90 days. There is support on top of monthly user meetings quarterly meetings with product team. Access to roll-based teams. Teams comprised of each firm’s industry leaders to collaborate and support each other with industry trends, new regulations, and best practices.
Firm Administrator | Marketing | Audit | Tax | CAS | HR | IT
Yes, with the open API you can have information flow in and out.
We would recommend consulting a developer with experience prior to making any adjustments.
In order to successfully use PracticeERP, you must have broadband internet access for each user, and each computer that will use PracticeERP must be equipped with at least one of the following: Internet Explorer 11 Windows 10, Windows 8.x Internet Explorer 10 Windows 8.x, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher Google Chrome 50(1) Windows 10 Mozilla Firefox 45(1) Windows 10 Safari 8. Mac OS X 10.10 Safari 7. Mac OS X 10.9 Safari 6. Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8
Just remember we are here to help you evaluate. Just give us a call and we can walk you through our assessment to find out where currently are and where you need to be.
- What are the key deliverables and objectives (success criteria)?
- What is driving the search and where will there be some wins?
- What are the requirements for the users (executive group, marketing, product managers, accounting, and external partners)?
- What are the gaps between the current system (as-is) and your future system (to-be)?
- How easily can the information from your current system be migrated to a new package?
- How easy is it to implement a new system? What kind of support is there?
- Are there any advanced customizations required? Does the software support customizations?
- As your firm changes over time, can the business application change too?
- When choosing a package, imagine your firm 5 to 10 years from now.
- What is the future growth (life) of the application?
- Allow the people who will be using the software to see and try out the applications.
- How well does the package interact with other software applications?
- Does the application streamline or eliminate certain processes?
- Does the reporting provide more timely, accurate and “fit for use” information?
- How customizable are the reports? Are there tailorable business dashboards?
- Is there a strong company that will be around to provide regular updates and support?
- How old is the software?
- Is the software provider actively investing in resources and improving it, or are they only maintaining it?
- What are the network, server, database, and workstations requirements and costs?
- How often are upgrades, and how much do they cost to implement every year?
- Can you work from home, the hotel, or anywhere away from the office? Is it mobile device friendly?
- Your sponsor’s level of commitment and support can have the greatest impact on the success of the implementation. How knowledgeable and qualified does the supporting partner appear to be?
- Are they customer-focused? What experience do they have?
- Price is only one part of the equation. It is important to consider the quality of support, software provider, and how well the software fits the business. This is a long-term investment.